636 1st Street South, Winter Haven, Florida, United States 33881
Salt therapy is a scientifically-proven treatment for respiratory and skin conditions.
For more than 20 years dry salt aerosol, administered in specially-designed halochambers, has been used to treat upper and lower respiratory conditions such as cold and flu, allergy, asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, sinus infection, sinusitis, rhinitis, hay fever and emphysema.
In addition, the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of dry sodium chloride aerosol has been shown to effectively treat ear infection and conditions of the skin such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Some of the many benefits you’ll receive from Salt Room Winter Haven halotherapy include:
- Abatement of bronchial inflammation
- Removal of airborne pollen particles from airways
- Strengthening of immune system that decreases allergic reaction to pollens
- Cleansing and sanitation of the airways
- Prevention and treatment of common cold and flu
- Improvement of dermatological disorders such as acne, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Reduction of snoring
- Better sleep